BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Merina, Here Are my Comments for You!

Literature Circles Blog Post 1

Hi Merina! I think your blog post is fairly good. I like the effort shown in your work, especially since you were not able to take part in the discussion. It's great how you were able to actually write about something related to Literature Circles. What I mean is, instead of just writing "I wasn't able to participate", you thought outside the box, and wrote about your response sheet. It was related to the topic of Literature Circles, and was structured well. I like how you explained what you thought of finishing product; how you wrote what you liked about your response sheet and how you could improve. From your blog post I learned how being unorganized makes Literature Circles much harder than it really needs to be. However, you need to look at the grammar and punctuation in that post, and check for repetitive language. For instance, "I practiced my discussion and home." But overall, your first blog post was rather a success!


Literature Circles Blog Post 2
Hey Merina! Your second blog post is rather of fine quality. I liked your use of vocabulary, specifically in the first paragraph. I am also quite fond of your explanations. Though, I think you could have added more information. You could have added what we talked about during our discussion. Like the common questions asked and the main topics explored. You could have stated what you think of the outcome of our discussion, and what you gained from it. Plus, it might have been good to explain what was currently happening in the book. I think you once again, need to re-check your punctuation and grammar. But only in paragraph two. This is all you really need to add, because all in all, this post was still wonderful!


Literature Circles Blog Post 3
Hello Merina! I must say that this blog post was excellent! I really liked your explanations for the changes you've seen in Julie/Miyax. Your vocabulary was great, and used in proper context. Though, you might want to look at your repetitive language. For example, the word mature was used multiple times; a thesaurus would be helpful! And, yes, your punctuation and grammar needs work. For instance, "She learned more ways to survive which helped he mentally." Lastly, you could add more information and examples to your writing. Like, what examples could you use to support your ideas on Julie/Miyax growing mentally and physically? (Use the book!) Basically, you should use examples from the book to support the ideas and thoughts that you write down. But don't worry, this post still has it's fine points, and you still did very well.

0 comments: