BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

MORE about me (specifically to Ms.Narsiman)

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! My name is Kitty Kat! Or if this is supposed to be formal, Kat.S is my name. I come from THE PHILIPPINES!(Cue music.) I've got one sister, named Anika. She is in first grade, she's extremely cute! BUT, we sometimes regularly fight. I'm working on it! I've got some awesome parents too! I absolutely love singing and dancing, but I also enjoy reading. SO FAR, I think sixth grade is awesome! I like ALL my teachers, and ALL my subjects.

The last three books I've read are:
1. Accidentally Fooled by Lisa Papademtriou
2. I've Got A Secret by Lara Bergen
3. Miss popularity by Francesco Sedita
These books are ALL from the Candy Apple series, which by the way, I think is genius! But, I also enjoy books by Cathy Cassidy and Lauren Myracle.
The last movie I've seen is Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. It's pretty good! Have you seen it?
One academic goal I have this year is to be organized and involved with school events and activities.
One social goal I have this year is to be open to new friends, as well as, just enjoying the year!
My favorite vacation memory, was... honestly, I don't know! There's just so many places we've been on vacation! And I have loved every place we have been! I know it's quite vague, and it's not a direct answer, but, I just don't really have one. SORRY!

The five adjectives I would use to describe me are:
1. Hyperactive
2. Weird
3. Open-minded
4. Bookworm
5. Friendly

Did you enjoy reading? Sadly, this is where my post ends. I hope you've a little more about me! Don't worry, there will be more posts to come!

0 comments: